Boarding call! Fill the Plane Campaign supporters needed. [Netherlands Tour 2015]
Twenty-two eager choristers are preparing to take their seat for an unforgettable music journey!
Help fill seats on the plane right now! Donate online | Sponsor
“Bridging Generations” is our 2015 Concert Tour through the Netherlands. This spring, our singers will embark on a two-week educational and cultural adventure. As Canadian ambassadors, they will represent our country and WWII legacy at the 70th Anniversary celebrations of the Liberation of the Netherlands. This special invitation is a tremendous honour.
Highlights of the tour include: performances at the King’s birthday celebrations in Amersfoort, Remembrance Celebrations at the Holterberg Canadian War Graves site, and singing as guest artist at a national Freedom Celebration in Amsterdam.
Tour preparations are underway, including learning a new repertoire of songs to fit the occasion, and fundraising to ensure all twenty-five talented youth can attend. Our choristers and their families have raised over $20,000; however, we have a long way to go to meet our target of $125,000.
CONTRIBUTE NOW AS A DONOR via PayPal
BECOME A SPONSOR
Sponsorship recognition and benefits may include:
- Name/logo hyperlink on the Choir web site, and on all 2014/15 Tour digital marketing.
- Call-outs via Choir social media channels.
- Named in all 2014/15 Choir press releases.
- Name/logo on all Tour posters, signage, programme, regular season concert programmes (2014/15 and 2015/16), quarter page ad in the Tour programme and in 2014/15 and 2015/16 regular season concert programmes, ad(s) for the Tour.
- Four season passes to Victoria Children’s Choir Signature Concerts.
- An autographed Netherlands Tour poster.
- Victoria Children’s Choir CD.
Showcase your company as a strong community supporter! Please contact our Executive Director for information and customized sponsorship options.
MORE NETHERLANDS TOUR 2015 NEWS: