Fill the Plane! 2017 Maritimes Tour
Help send our choristers from Sea to Sea for Canada 150! We’ve embarked to fill thirty-five seats on the plane for our Maritimes Tour in July. Can you help our singers get there?
During our Sea to Sea Tour, students participate in an enriching two-week adventure of music and cultural educational. As ambassadors, they will connect our west and east coasts through a special repertoire of music that brings people together in many communities.
For Canada 150, our choristers are learning about songs that created many parts of our multicultural heritage, as well as the diverse music of contemporary Canadian artists. Thirty-five of our choristers will share this repertoire throughout the Maritimes, and have the honour of performing during the official Canada Day celebrations in Charlottetown, the birthplace of confederation.
Help our students go on Tour:
With 35 seats to fill on the plane, our young students are seeking support from people and businesses to help raise 50% of their trip costs. Every $2,000 provides one choir member with a confirmed spot to take part in all the Maritimes Tour activities!
All financial support makes a difference. For a full commitment ($2,000) as a seat-sponsor you will receive:
Online Brand Recognition as a Fill the Plane sponsor, which includes:
- hyperlinked logo on our website;
- logo/name on 2017 Tour digital marketing;
- visible awareness via the Choir’s social media channels.
Print Brand Recognition as a Fill the Plane sponsor, which includes:
- name in any 2017 Choir press releases;
- logo/name on 2017 Tour posters, signage, advertisement(s) through media partnerships or purchased by the Choir leading up to the Tour, performance program(s), and regular 2017 season Choir Signature Concert programs;
- quarter page advertisements in the 2017 Tour program and in regular 2017 season Choir Signature Concert programs.
Special Victoria Children’s Choir Event Experiences, which include:
- four season passes to Victoria Children’s Choir Signature Concerts in 2017;
- an autographed Maritimes Tour poster;
- a Victoria Children’s Choir CD.
To confirm your support, contact our Executive Director, Carla Tadla at 250-888-2840 or email email@example.com.
We welcome all forms of financial support for our singers. Let us know if a customized contribution will allow you to help us Fill the Plane!