Key chorister qualities.
The kids and teens who succeed (and have a wonderful time) as members of our choir have a few things in common:
- are age seven or older;
- enjoy singing with a group and contributing their talents to the Choir’s sound and success;
- have a good musical ear;
- have a pleasant voice (in resonance and breath support);
- can, or can learn to, read a variety of languages;
- commit to a full season of performance and learning activities (including: weekly rehearsals, Signature Concerts, monthly special appearances, bi-annual camps, and annual tours);
- maintain good health to fully participate in Choir activities;
- are keen to form social bonds with their peers;
- respect program directors and administrators, community partners, parent volunteers, and audience members;
- have a supportive family unit who celebrate new experiences in music and arts.